We have about 5 seconds to make a positive opening impression when giving a presentation, recognizing that the average attention span lasts about 6–8 minutes. Learning how to organize and present well is a priceless competency for any leader. Participants prepare a presentation prior to the training and then fine-tune it throughout the day both in terms of content and delivery.
The learner will be able to:
- Maximize your presentation for different audiences
- Accommodate different generational preferences when presenting information
- Apply the “must do’s” to improve your presentations
- Structure an effective open, body and closing
- Add “spice and sparkle” that makes a presentation terrific
- Navigate specific presentation situations
Who Should Attend:
A great training for those who are in the presentation limelight as part of their job, or are teaching others new skills.